Mexican restaurants Cape Town
In recent years, there have been many Mexican restaurants opening in and around Cape Town. The cuisine is known for its varied flavors, colorful decoration, and variety of spices and ingredients, many of which are native to Mexico. We are busy contacting Mexican restaurants in Cape Town to make this section just as colourful as Mexican food. Until then, please use the shout box below to suggest some of your own favorite Cape Town mexican restaurants. If you have been to any of these Mexican restaurants, also add a short review. Enjoy!
add your restaurant here - contact us: foodblog(at)cape-town.info
More Mexican Restaurants Cape Town
- Fat Cactus - near Kloof Street
- Mexican Kitchen - near Long Street
- Panchos in Obz
* Mexican Restaurants in Cape Town as suggested by our readers
- Oct 15 2016 8:17 AM JimmiXzS: DJ6ZMJ http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com
- Oct 15 2016 7:38 AM JimmiXzS: oj1s8w http://www.FyLitCl7Pf7kjQdDUOLQOuaxTXbj5iNG.com
- Sep 01 2016 5:38 AM Ahmed: I need to charge up my phone
- Sep 01 2016 5:38 AM Marvin: Withdraw cash
- Sep 01 2016 5:38 AM Monte: Jonny was here
- Sep 01 2016 5:38 AM Ashley: Do you play any instruments?
- Sep 01 2016 5:38 AM Alonzo: I work for myself
- Sep 01 2016 5:38 AM Lyman: What university do you go to?
- Sep 01 2016 12:22 AM Colton: Have you seen any good films recently?
- Sep 01 2016 12:22 AM Osvaldo: An accountancy practice
- Sep 01 2016 12:22 AM Stevie: Looking for work
- Sep 01 2016 12:22 AM Romeo: Will I get paid for overtime?
- Sep 01 2016 12:22 AM Silas: Is it convenient to talk at the moment?
- Aug 31 2016 8:35 PM Wesley: A First Class stamp
- Aug 31 2016 8:35 PM Enoch: Yes, I love it!
- Aug 31 2016 8:35 PM Darryl: Get a job
- Aug 31 2016 8:35 PM Domingo: real beauty page
- Aug 31 2016 8:35 PM Cesar: this post is fantastic
- Aug 31 2016 8:35 PM Russell: Have you got any experience?
- Aug 31 2016 8:35 PM Brooks: Could you ask him to call me?