Taste of Cape Town 2012 Competition
The Taste of Cape Town 2012 festival is just around the corner. Your tastebuds will be treated to a 5-star experience at this year’s Taste of Cape Town at the Green Point Cricket Oval from 19 – 22 April. This gourmet event allows the public to nibble their way around fourteen of the city’s top restaurants at each Taste session. The premise is quite simple: Cape Town’s finest chefs line up to showcase their culinary prowess with tantalizing signature dishes.
The organisers of the festival have given us the chance to give away four single tickets to the Taste of Cape Town 2012 festival. 4 lucky winners will be chosen on Friday, the 6th of April, each receiving one single ticket to the festival. These tickets will be valid for Friday, the 20th April 2012. All you have to do is answer two simple questions and you will be entered into the draw. Please read the terms & conditions below before enterting the competition.
Competition Closed. Winners will be notified via Email
If you aren't sure of the answer, this Taste of Cape Town blog post will be of some help.
Terms and Conditions:
- Competition ends on Friday, the 6th of April 2012 at 18h00
- Prize includes 1 single ticket for the Taste of Cape Town festival for Friday, the 20th April 2012.
- 4 winners will be chosen.
- Winners will be contacted via email.
- Winners will need to send us their mobile number as well as ID number before Tuesday, the 10th of April 2012.
- Winners need to bring proof of identification (i.e valid ID or drivers licence) when collecting tickets at the Media and Competition Desk at the Festival.
- Judges decision is final.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.