FoodBlog – Cape Town Restaurants: Balducci’s
Balducci’s is located at the V&A Waterfront and offers a unique and unrivalled menu of simple and tasty Italian dishes. The menu presents food that is relaxed while at the same time being modern, creative and affordable.
They always try to up the standards and redefine the essence of real good food.
Balducci’s have received a number of awards during their time. Here are just a few of them. If they win lots of awards, the restaurant must be good! Doesn’t it? Not necessarily, everyone has different opinions – but the judges like Balducci’s, so maybe you will too.
- Diners Club Wine list Award of Excellence 2006
- Wine Spectator Restaurant Award 2007
- Diners Club Wine list Platinum Award 2007
- Best’ Service in V&A Waterfront 2007/2008
- Best’ Casual Restaurant in V&A Waterfront 2007/2008
- Diners Club Wine list of the Year’ Diamond Award 2008
- Wine Spectator Restaurant Awards-Award of Excellence 2007
- Wine Spectator Restaurant Awards-Award of Excellence 2008
- Wine Spectator Restaurant Awards – Award of Excellence 2009
- Diners Club Wine list Award of Excellence 2009
Give Balducci’s a try to find out if these awards are justified. Most of them are about wine though, the one that stands out for me is the 2007/2008 service award.
Please tell us and all visitors of FoodBlog your opinion about this restaurant.